Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Another day in the life...

Today started off OK. The children all seemed well and in a good mood. I actually slept about 6 hours last night! I know right. I feel pretty good today in that respect.

I have allot of cleaning to do before the kids get home. Wednesdays are usually rushed since the children have an early release day from school. This means that the wee's will be bringing their friends over after school. I have to get my chores done early and get snacks ready for the crew.

I have two packages coming in today. One is a set of headphones for my PC, the other is more exciting. We just bought a Roku so we could get rid of cable once and for all. I hate the fact that my family spends so much time on the "boob tube". We are attempting to get back to family game nights a few times a week and minimize the electronic time. As a family we seem to loose one another in the haze of our Wifi. Not to mention that this will save us somewhere around 70 bucks a month from the family bills.

All for now. I have a shite load of laundry to do in the next 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment